Environmental internships in the Dominican Republic, North Coast
Focus: Forest and nature conservation, afforestation, cultivation
Majestic-Trees, S.R.L. offers the possibility of an intercultural exchange of experience between study and internship in a German-Dominican forestry project.
In the Maria Trinidad Sanchez region, Majestic Trees transforms Dominican secondary forest into real rainforest.
Interns can actively participate in the following areas.
1) Awareness-raising and education campaigns the local population for environmental protection
2) Forest protection and afforestation projects
3) Construction and operation of nurseries
4) Production of compost
5) Organic cocoa cultivation, harvest and fermentation
6) Nature and Species Protection
7) Cultivation of food-relevant crops in combination
with forest stands
8) GPS technology for tree registration
The interns can expect an exciting stay in the heart of the Caribbean.
Information about the internship and the application process
Type of job
Dominican Republic, North Coast
Development Aid, Social Affairs, International Project Work, Conservation of Nature and Species, (Environmental) Education, Forest Education
International project work, practical nature conservation, social work
Cooperation on the farms, own projects possible
Spanish (English, German)
Food and lodging, transport costs, 250,00 € per month.
Start of the job
Duration of the job
Validity of the office
basic knowledge of agriculture and forestry, environmental protection
Basic English / Spanish and/ or German
Detailed applications please to:
Contact Petra Bahr
Telephone (+1) 809-571-3789
We look forward to a constructive cooperation.
With majestic trees in the fast lane, ...
... save the planet, plant trees!